Friday, January 23, 2009

rain, rain

come and stay..... don't come back another day.

Dryer then the desert here. We were supose to get rain yesterday. Only twice my patio was freckled with rain drops, not enough to over it. The boy and blue eyed could connect the dots of rain with a crayon.

It has not really rained here this year.

Last week it was in the 80's

We have a leak in the roof and since we could not get it fixed this week I thought it would really bring on a down pour. Kind like, wash car=rain.

It rarely rains here. It is a source of entertainment for us. We forget what it looks like.



BTW it is Pink Friday, Romantic Roses, a must. Check it out here.

Yes I have Roses. Free rosette pin with purchase today.

I just restocked roses.

and listed a few to die fors

here is a peak




Is this to cute or what?



2 comments:

  1. WhooHooo! You got your blog up! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica ~ I love your new blog !! It is so much fun and I love the name ~~
    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete