Wednesday, January 14, 2009

another resolution





The kids and I were making brownies the other day. The boy started talking about resolutions again. The convo went like this:





Boy: My News Years resolution this year is going to get enough brownies batter to fill a pool. (he is covered in it at this point so why not swim in it)


Me: That's a dream not a resolution.


Boy:Oh


Me: Here is a good one, how about resolve not to make so many messes this year. (there is more batter on him and the table then in the bowl)


Boy:Don't count on it.


I think maybe if everyone had a pool filled brownie batter we would have world peace.


Well it's time to plug my latest designs, gotta finance all those boxes or brownie mix.







If only my feet was small enough

1 comment:

  1. I'm with your son...forget world peace, a smaller bottom or volunteer work....give me more brownie batter!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete