Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Year...New Beginnings






This uear I chose not to set myself up for failure and not make too many New years resolutions. Besides loosing my spare tire, I vowed to keep my work spacw more organized. I asked the boy what his was, his first thought was "collect all Star Wars legos sets this year." I suggested "How about not whinning when you have to do school work." The blue eyed could not get her mind wrapped around the concept of it.





So what's up for the New Year. First deciding which magazines I want to advertise in, it is a hard decision. In the meantime I'll leave you with some pictures to look at while I ponder and work on more blog post to launc my new blog. Oh yes, stay tuned, there will be a giveaway.

I must tell you how much easier Blogspot is. I mean where have I been? If you want to stroll down my old memory lane do so here.
I promise this blog will be far more interesting not just biz but tales of my blue eyed girl and my boy.



1 comment:

  1. pretty post:) welcome to your new home! thanks for popping over to have a visit with me, it was so nice to see you there!!!

    ReplyDelete